The following is a list of policies that will apply to all transactions between Plumbing Parts Plus Inc. (PPP) and its customers (The Buyer). This is a firm guideline to all transactions, knowing that PPP will make every effort to fulfill the needs of its customers in a timely and professional manner.
- Price quotations are valid for 30 days from date of quote, unless otherwise specified.
- All transactions may be paid using credit cards (Visa, Mastercard and Discover). Personal checks will be accepted with required appropriate identification. Cash payments are also gladly accepted.
- Special orders (non-stocked merchandise) require a 50% deposit at time of sale and balances on such orders are due when the buyer is notified that order is complete.
- Special orders under $100.00 must be paid in full at time of order.
- Special orders that require custom fabrication (custom cabinetry, custom countertops and shower enclosures) are non-cancellable and non-returnable.
- Special order repair parts (faucet and toilet parts) are non-cancellable and non-returnable.
- Freight charges will be accessed on orders as needed to source some materials.
- All orders must be picked up from store within 14 days from notification of order completion. Storage charges may be applied for orders not picked up within 14 days.
- Any claims for damage, shortage or errors on orders must be made within 10 days of receipt of such orders. THE BUYER MUST INSPECT ALL MERCHANDISE RECEIVED AND NOTIFY PPP INC. OF ANY DAMAGE OR SHORTAGE WITHIN THE SAME 10 DAY PERIOD. AFTER THE 10 DAY PERIOD, BUYER SHALL BE DEEMED TO HAVE IRREVOCABLY ACCEPTED THE PRODUCTS.
- All returns must be made within 30 days from date of purchase and must be accompanied by sales receipt. All returns are subject to a 25% restocking charge.
- All returns must be in original, undamaged cartons or packing materials and be in new, undamaged and resalable condition. Materials out of carton or damaged by the buyer or their installers will not be accepted for credit.
- The sole and exclusive remedy for merchandise alleged to be defective in workmanship or material will be the replacement of the merchandise subject to the manufacturer’s inspection and warranty.
- WARRANTY: THE BUYER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY, IF ANY, IS THAT PROVIDED BY THE PRODUCT’S MANUFACTURER. PPP INC. MAKES NO EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES. PPP INC. HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, WHETHER IMPLIED BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, AND IN NO EVENT, WILL PPP INC. BE LIABLE FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OR ANY OTHER LOSS, DAMAGE, COST OF REPAIRS OR INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR LIQUIDATED DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER BASED UPON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE DESIGN, MANUFACTURE, SALE, TRANSPORTATION, INSTALLATION, USE OR REPAIR OF THE PRODUCTS SOLD BY PPP INC.